Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baby steps or giant leap ?


It's been nearly a month ever since I started packing for my new assignment regarding my career.
I had to go through the ordeal of packing stuffs that I require for the next 6 months. My new assignment is located in a different city and in the southern part of the country. So packing stuffs as per the climatic and regional ambiance is a tough task as its a shift for me from the north to the south region.

The options to leave stuffs were minimal and that made me pile up the luggage count. Once done, facing my mom who was going through her own bigger personal turmoil of staying with not much company around the house. Yes.... She was referring me.

After all that packing and farewell ... I left New Delhi for Chenna by train. Thinking... Whether its a baby step or a giant leap...

Step or Leap ?

1 comment:

  1. Missing you beta, the way you too are missing us......... Very nice write up.......... Enjoyed reading every word of it.

    ReplyDelete